4.21.2011

FCE class hahaha

I am a proud student of EF Sidoarjo
and a loyal one lol :p

I mean,
how will you call a student who stays in the same language school for almost about the half of her life? lol
it's my 6th going on 7th years studying in one of the best language school recognized all over the world,
I'm 16 at the moment I post this on to my blog,
aaaand I haven't thought of moving to another school :p

So yeah after next Monday's final test,
we're going to have a class called the 'FCE Class', rather than be called Level 17 *now I'm on level 16

Why is it 'that' special?
okay, well they said this class is prepared for the Cambridge test named "FCE"
or "First Certificate in English"
so yeah I'm quite excited about this
the school told us that after some levels of this FCE Class,
we'll have a test in Surabaya (bigger city) for the FCE Test
which, as the Cambridge site said,

is an exam for people who need to prove they can use everyday written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level for work or study purposes.


and why should I be concerned about this class?
yet we still have to pay the same with the previous classes lol
and I already had my test on a CIE O Level of English last year
which alhamdulillah thank God I got a B on it ;)
*hoped for A though ~

so yeah back to the topic,
this is going to be a great class I hope! :))
and with a great teacher I hope :D
*though no one can replace him :')



So hoping the best for Monday's test and the new class!!
:)

Best wishes all xx

2 komentar:

iifa.h.y said...

good luck ya dar.. FCE is not that hard, trust me! :D .. and it's fun toooo!! *i miss my classes* --"
as long as you do your best! ;)

dara.antares said...

you've done it before? :o

thanks :)

Post a Comment