5.10.2011

OSN todaaay :)

finally, alhamdulillaaaah I've done my biology olympics for this year :)
honestly I found it much better (easier) than last year.
maybe it's because now I'm in the second grade and last year I was just a freshman who knew nothing at all :p

not saying that now I know everything, at least better :)


and I was totally excited when I opened the paper for the first time and read the sentence
"Tidak ada sistem minus" -no minus scores.
and that did mean really much benefits for us yay!
furthermore, we were given 120mins to finish all the questions, which I think we have the best *relaxing* type of questions to be done.

My paper (biology) consisted of 100 multiple-choice questions, with 120 time to spare.

others?
Chemistry, some 20 or 30 questions, 110 mins. with some essays.
Math, 20 questions, 120 mins, all essays.
and most of all,
Physics, 180 mins (3hrs), with only 7 questions.

lol


I wish at least one of us three will get a chance to go forward to the provincial competition, whoever that is :)
It's already been such an honor for me to compete in the same event twice in my senior-high life, thanks my great teacher, parents, friends, and dear God :)


take care all! xx

0 komentar:

Post a Comment